Unit configuration for network integration
The e-Box has 5 inputs and 5 outputs, all of them freely configurable. The inputs and the outputs as well as an external power supply are connected via the e-Box connector.
Network integration of the Axessor CIT electronic safe lock is available through the optional e-Box. The e-Box has 5 inputs and 5 outputs, all of them freely configurable. The inputs and the outputs as well as an external power supply are connected via the e-Box connector. To set-up and configure the Axessor CIT electronic safe lock for network integration, the AS 280 Installation Software and the AS 284 Programming Software are required, providing authorised security personnel the benefit of:
- Expands the possible Inputs and Outputs of the Axessor lock to 7
- Allows for Networking of Axessor IP and CIT locks
- Allows for the use of a mains power supply
Utilising the e-Box and AS284 software, any number of locks can be remotely managed and audited.
For specific needs, the KSSLP protocol or the SDK function library provides a software developer with very flexible integration into existing environments and systems.
Inputs / Outputs
The e-Box inputs / outputs can be configured to an organisations exact requirements using the AS 284 Programming Software.
The configurations include:
- Monitoring the bolt position
- Monitoring the status of a door contact / reed switch
- Enabling the use of remote disabling via an alarm system
SYDNEY • MELBOURNE • BRISBANE • PERTH • ADELAIDE • AUCKLAND